CRISTINA SPIEGEL, Founder and CEO of Clinical Professional Connections, has an unparalleled understanding of the Nurse Practitioner market in the Mid-Florida area. She also has over 10 years of experience in placement with medical students and nursing students. Her excellence in building and managing client relationships and communication with all stakeholders has resulted in effective collaborations with multiple healthcare providers and facilities throughout the area.
Cristina’s recruitment and contract experience includes:
- The coordination and conduction of recruitment efforts for talent acquisition for private healthcare industry clients.
- Staffing clinical staff members for Florida Hospital, University of South Florida Health, Private Specialty Practices in Tampa Bay, Primary practice offices;
- Appointment as Clinical Director at the USF School of Nursing for the Graduate Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) clinical placements. In this role, she established the processes within 28 counties in the State of Florida for clinical placements of USF ARNP students. This process required the creation and development of new placements for over 200 nursing students each semester.
- Appointment as the Clinical Education Coordinator at the USF College of Medicine. She streamlined and managed a database of 200 community preceptors, coordinated 90 medical students in Family Practice in every 6 week rotation, and created a new clerkship model in managing preceptors.
- Excellent expertise in faculty and provider contracting, including contract preparation and implementation as well as proposal development.
The key to Cristina’s success, is her reputation throughout the Central Florida area. Her long-standing dedication to providing professional personal service and success has led to the accomplishment of Clinical Professional Connections.